500 days of Autumn

500 days of Autumn

Sunday 13 May 2012

C'est la vie...


Summer, oh glorious summer.

Yes its true, I have square feet.Mike always tells me that I ought to wear kleenex boxes as shoes.
How mean is that?
Life has been full of blossoms and bike rides of late. The sun and warmth is back and this Canadian girl is embracing it whole heartedly.Other exciting news is that I got promoted at work! so now I get to boss  people about all I want!

Happy Monday,
Friends!

 What's your summer song?
Yours,
K

7 comments:

Elisha said...

these are soooo pretty!! I just adore your posts!!

I dont really know IF I have a summer song!! ... I SHALL get one!!

x.

Hannah Nicole said...

that last one is my favorite -- and your outfit is so cute! love all of your posts, k. :) x

Grace said...

the first is stunning! I always love visiting your blog. ;)

xoxo.

Kinga said...

i love all of these! summer has me so excited :)

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Such a fun post! I love every photo. AND I must really do a starbucks outfitpost once in my blogginglife... Loving your jeans! x

Anonymous said...

These are oh so great! Love your style too

Anne Marie said...

Awesome shots! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.